Saturday, June 23, 2012

Father's Day

A short shout out to the love of my life: Happy Father's Day.  
 .Thank you for working the long nights.
.Thank you for making Maddux's eyes light up every morning when you walk through the door. .Thank you for making me laugh so hard my sides hurt.
.Thank you for leaving late at night to give someone a blessing.

Thank you for being you.  I love you. 


Doesn't my husband look extremely attractive in these pictures??

Father's Day started on Saturday for us.  Our good friends, the Walls, took us out on their motorcycles. We had so much fun.  Maddux LOVED riding, playing in the dirt, and climbing hills. Makay loved feeling like a real man in his motorcycle gear.  I loved to have an excuse to sit and talk to Lora for hours on end. 

Makay woke up Sunday morning to breakfast in bed and presents. He got a t-shirt with a race car track drawn on the back for Maddux to drive his cars on -- free back rubs! [Thank you, Pinterest, for that idea] I also had some pictures of Maddux printed and mounted on styrene for his locker at work.  
........ ..... ........

A special shout out to my dad as well. You're handsome, intelligent, and extremely funny, but most of all, you produce children who are even better than you are [snickering inside]. Thank you for that. 

3 comments:

LoraAnn said...

Great pictures! I want a copy of these too. :)

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

I did not know you had a family blog, yeah! Looks like you guys had a blast motorcycling. Great pictures!

gina marie said...

Makay is such a great dad. And you are an amazing mom and wife! Great ideas!! Can't wait to see those projects too!