Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Occasionally, Maddux likes to sneak out of bed, and occasionally I let him stay up. This does not happen very often and he's thrilled when I actually say yes. He knows after I put him to bed I read my scriptures.  So when he wants to butter me up he asks if he can come read with me. 



We had fun tonight. It was one of those times I could put my tasking aside and really enjoy him. Scripture study soon turned into saying cheese for the camera. The two photos on the right are of him playing and giving hugs to baby sister. He told me several times tonight that he wants to dance with her when she's born.  He also said, 'When baby sister is born, I have her run with me.  She run with me mom??'  He's really excited for her to come -- so are we.


*note: I'm 34 weeks pregnant in these photos. 



0 comments: