Sunday, March 31, 2013

8 months

Oh, my Macy. You are the apple of my eye. You have entered the most angelic stage. You smile and laugh constantly. I love getting you up after your nap because you wake up ecstatic.  In fact, when I lift you out of your crib you kick your legs and squeal.


My favorite time with you is during your morning feeding.  You wake up at 5:30 a.m. to eat. When you're done, you rest your head on my chest and let me snuggle you.  This is the only time you allow me to cuddle with you. Unfortunately, you've started sleeping in until 7:00 a.m. -- by this time the sun is shinning through the windows and you're distracted which means no snuggles for mom. 


You're sitting up on your own without my fear of you tipping over and hurting your head. You have no interest in crawling. You love, love, love food. Peas, carrots, pears, sweet potatoes, corn, peaches, raspberries, crackers.  You eat anything I give you.

You went to the beach for the first time this month.  It was accompanied by your first sunburn.

You sure love your brother and you're very tolerant of him. He loves to play with you and thinks you can play harder than you can, but you're patient with him.

We love you, baby girl.

0 comments: