Sunday, October 4, 2009

These are for you, Mom...

________
4.5 months



This is Maddux on his tummy. He absolutely hates being on his stomach. He hasn't rolled over yet, but we are still giving him his 'tummy time' as recommended by his pediatrician. His time will come...


He can sit up...for three seconds, give or take.


He is usually all smiles. His favorite time of day = the morning. He loves to wake up and see mom and dad. These are the smiles he gives us when we take him out of his crib in the morning.


"I like 'em big... I like 'em chunky... I like 'em round... I like 'em plumpy..."
[quote from Madagascar 2].
Chunk-a-Monk.
We started him on rice cereal a few days ago, and he seems to like it.





We're not so sure why he was laughing so hard in this video, but it makes me smile every time I watch it...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

In looking at the post you did for Mom I realized something amazing...I have a grandson named Maddux and he looks just like the one Mom has...go figure

Love Dad!!

James and Mary said...

Oh my goodness Alli, he is so precious! I love his giggle, too cute. I was just telling my hubby about the times we would dance in your basement to the "Recess" theme song. We were crazy. I can't believe we are grown-ups and you have a baby. How time flies!

Lacey said...

Oh I love him. I want to just kiss those cheeks so much! I wish he was closer so I could see his cute smiles and smother him with loves! Love you guys!

Kemp and Whitney said...

He looks so much like his dad

Grandma Vicki said...

I was laughing along with Maddux, he is so dang cute. Love that sweet sound. He is totaly adorable. Lova, Lova Lova, him and you.

gina marie said...

I need to witness this giggle in person. When he does it again, call me. Got it?

Katie said...

Oh Alli he is so cute and getting so big! I can't believe that you have a baby still, and that when yours is a year old Kristin will be having one! I hope I get to see him in person one day!Love you and miss you!

Elle said...

alli he is such a cutie! i love the videos you post of him! he looks like his mom knows how to dress him! he looks stylish! abercrombie for babies? i hope you are doing great!

Kristin said...

I love it! He is so cute Alli and he looks like such a happy baby! He is adorable!

Katie said...

Wow, He is soooo big! What a cutie!

The Oakeys said...

I can't believe what a happy guy he is. We loved the video of him laughing. We hope all is well with you guys.

Heidi said...

He is so cute, I love his smile! I hope you guys are doing well.