Sunday, October 18, 2009

He's growing up too fast







































.the fifth month.
.you rub your eyes when you get tired [i LOVE when you do this]
.you started sticking your tongue out quite often [i HATE when you do this]
.you started eating rice cereal, and you love it
.you sleep from 10:30 to 8:00. eat. then sleep until 9:30
.you are always really good in the car.  we've had to take some road trips, and you've been awesome! 
.you've had three haircuts already
.your hair hasn't fallen out yet and i'm assuming it won't 
.your fingernails grow too fast 
.your chunky thighs are getting ticklish 
.if i say, "i'm gunna tickle you!' when you're eating, you will always start smiling.  
.you still haven't rolled over
.you love when dad throws you up in the air
...mama and daddy love you, baby... 

3 comments:

Lacey said...

that picture of Makay and Maddux is adorable. Oh I love it. And those cheeks... I can never get enough of them! I cannot believe that he is 5 months already... it just goes too fast! I love you lots and lots!

Katie said...

I love those cheeks too! Some day I hope to be able to see them in person!

Kristin said...

He is so adorable, I love it! He has the cutest little smile! Hey, how did everything go for you guys last week? We need to do dinner again soon, that salad stuff we had last time was amazing and I've been like craving it ever since! Love you guys!