Wednesday, November 18, 2009




































[6 months]
.you weigh 18 pounds [65th percentile]
.you're 26 inches long [54th percentile]
.you're in the 11th percentile for head circumference
.you always grab your feet
.you love paper
.you are always fake coughing [you'll mimic mom when she coughs]
.you can sit up all by yourself
.you have rolled over! [from back to tummy]
.the doctor said your teeth should be coming in any day [hallelujiah]
.your favorite toy is dad's cell phone
.you are always laughing [except when we skype uma and papa]
.you love to be held [you've been spoiled having mama and daddy home with you all day]

[mama and daddy love you, baby]!

__________________________________________________________________________________

[family update]
Makay has been accepted into the accelerated nursing program at ISU in Boise.  We are beyond excited to finally be moving on with our lives.  School starts in January so we'll be headed up either before or after Christmas. We're going to miss Rexburg [its definitely grown on me], but we're really ready to leave.  I am almost finished designing a website for Ella Mae Designs.  We're hoping things will take off a little faster once that's completed. Oh, and I bought my first turkey... at $0.38 a pound! I was pretty excited about that.  Wish me luck; I've never cooked one before.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

SO cute! Oh my goodness he is adorable! And I'm so excited for you guys! Super bummed you're leaving me here but that will be so great in Boise!

Quinn and Ashley said...

What a huge CHUNK!!! There is deinatly no mistaking who his father is! Alli congrats on Ella Mae Designs and the way cheap turkey (it's okay to brag). I miss you guys, but hopefully we will be able to see you in the future. Congrats MaKay! YEAH!! YEAH!!

gina marie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Whooooo-hoooooo! Yay. As much as I will direly miss you, I am enraged with happiness for you. The suspense and anticipation is finally over! Now I sleep at night. Congrats again!

Grandma Vicki said...

Love the legs, they remind me of my own legs. I can't wait to pinch and kiss all of his "chubby" body. Did I say chubby? I'll do that too.